The Experience field of the Score represents the number of experience points (often denoted exp or just xp) that your character has currently.
Experience points at the Sea of Storms are not accumulated to advance in levels, as there are no traditional levels.
Instead, they are used to:
- Increase physical attributes (e.g., PHYS, DEXT, etc.) via the setattrib command.
- Increase a character's knowledge of a particular form via the formbuy command.
- Increase a character's knowledge of a particular flow (channeling) via the flowskillbuy command.
- Increase a character's knowledge of a particular skill via the skillbuy command.
Experience is gained through:
- Roleplaying with an active RP Counter.
- Fighting players or mobiles.
- Killing players or mobiles.
- In exchange for Character Points.
- Each time a form raises, experience will also go up (see RP Counter)