Syntax: ititle <string>
Sets your ititle to a given string.
- ITitles (in character titles) are displayed in the room list.
- The game supplies an ititle when your character is created but after that your ititle is up to you.
- Also note that the i in ititle stands for 'in-character' and thus will be taken as IC.
- Players with offensive or inappropriate ititles will be warned to change their ititle on the first offense.
- If the player does not respond or replaces it with another offensive/inappropriate ititle an immortal will change their ititle and optionally lock that player from changing it for a period of time.
- If the player continues place offensive material in their ititle action can be taken ranging from being set down to deletion of that character depending on the severity of the offensive material and the discretion of an Implementor level Immortal or a Policy Immortal (regardless of if they are Implementor level or not)