Syntax: title <string>
Sets your title or to a given string.
- Titles are displayed in the who list.
- The game supplies a title when your character is created but after that your title is up to you.
- Titles are OOC and can be set to anything that is not offensive.
- Players with offensive titles will be warned to change their title on the first offense.
- If the player does not respond or replaces it with another offensive title an immortal will change their title and optionally lock that player from changing it for a period of time.
- If the player continues place offensive material in their title action can be taken ranging from being set down to deletion of that character depending on the severity of the offensive material and the discretion of an Implementor level Immortal or a Policy Immortal (regardless of if they are Implementor level or not)