Mercenaries of Fortune
A Unified Body... A Family
Follow the Syllabus from Top to Bottom
To Become a Recruit
- Discretion of the Guild. The better you rp and the more you rp with guildmates, coupled with online activity will make this go by faster.
To Become a Youngling
- A lesson on loyalty.
- A lesson on honesty.
- A lesson on friendship.
- A lesson involving all the rules.
- A lesson on the nations of the world.
- A lesson involving what the guild is about.
- A lesson on strategy.
- A lesson involving team work.
- A lesson on how to behave towards nobility.
- A test that covers all of the above.
- Fifteen well-done roleplay sessions not involving a lesson, and involves a youngling or above.
To Become a Mercenary
- A further indepth lesson on squad tactics.
- A further indepth lesson on war and strategy.
- An indepth lesson of the laws and the ways of the nations.
- Having learned politeness, respect, negotiation, and diplomacy.
- Recite all the rules by heart.
- Become a master of the crossbow.
- Having learned Shield Block, Dodge or Parry
- If you have parry, Dual Wield is to be learned
- Become adept with a melee weapon.
- Learn how to mount.
- Having mastered the art of stealth.
- Learn how to enter the state of ko'di.
- A test on all of the above. If successful then continue.
- Having accompanied a Mercenary on at least two missions.
- Having done ten well-done roleplay sessions that don't involve personal advancement.
- A single solo mission with a Mercenary keeping watch.
To Become a Sentinel
- Having participated in ten missions.
- Having risked your life for the greater good of the guild.
- Having taught at least forty lessons in great detail. Emphasis on great. This also means your student must understand the concepts as well as you do.
- Having contributed to the guild in some large way.
- Having recruited at least one member who has reached 'Mercenary' rank.
- Become master of a melee weapon.